RERU Immigration

International Experience Class (IEC)

International Experience Canada (IEC)

International Experience Canada (IEC) allows young individuals from more than 30 countries to travel and work in Canada. Countries that have IECs have bilateral youth mobility arrangements with Canada. This means that Canadian citizens also have the opportunity to travel and work in countries where IEC is available.

The following three travel and work experiences are available under IEC: Working Holidays, Young Professionals and International Co-op Internships. Depending on the country where the IEC is available, you can choose from 1 or more of these options. Please contact us to find out if you qualify for any of these programs.

Working Holiday

This visa allows you to visit Canada for a prolonged amount of time, often up to a year and allows you plenty of time to travel. However, you are allowed to find a temporary job to assist pay for your stay on this visa. Working Holiday Visas are a fantastic way to learn about Canadian culture while also improving your English skills.

Based on the five years, program qualifications and requirements differ depending on your nation of residence. In most circumstances, the age limit for all countries is between 18 and 35 years old; however, it may be lower in other circumstances.

There is also a quota for each country — the maximum number of people allowed to enter Canada in a given period. Available places fill up fast, so if you’re looking to travel and work in Canada, contact us immediately. We can help you determine your eligibility and help you prepare all the necessary documents. Canada is waiting for you!

Young Professional

This visa allows you to get valuable professional job experience in Canada. It will allow you to grow in your job while also allowing you to experience the Canadian way of life and improve your English. You’ll also get to work with folks from various cultural backgrounds and discover new business techniques.

International Cooperative Internship

If you are a student and want to gain international work experience related to your field of study, Canada is a great option. The International Co-op Internship Visa allows you to obtain an employment position as part of your academic curriculum. Don’t wait, contact us for details now!

Study or Work in Your Dream